General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of the Inepro Group BV can be downloaded here.
The site’s Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You are expected to have read and accepted the terms and condition before use. The content of the site (including hyperlinks) can be adjusted, changed, supplemented or removed without prior notice.
Use of the site
A large amount of time and attention has been invested in this website. We endeavour to provide information that is as accurate, complete, correct, understandable, precise and as up to date as possible. Despite our constant efforts we cannot guarantee that the information on offer is complete, correct, precise or up to date. If information gained on (or through) the site proves to be inadequate we will do our very best to correct the problem as soon as possible. We are not liable for any consequential or immaterial damages resulting from the use of the website or any information offered on the site.
The protection of personal details
The protection of personal details is of great import to us. Most of the information available on the site can be accessed without having to provide any personal details. In certain cases personal details may be required. If this is the case, the details provided will be dealt with in accordance with the legislation set forth in the Privacy Act.We thereby guarantee the following:
- Your personal details are only requested and processed so we can deliver the relevant information or provide you with the requested services online
- The processing of your personal details is limited to the boundaries of your request
- Your personal details are not shared with third parties nor will they be used for direct marketing purposes by third parties
- We have implemented safety measures to prevent the improper use of your personal details by third parties
- This site uses “cookies”. These are small files that are automatically saved to your computer’s hard drive. This information is sent to the moderator each time you visit the site and allows access to it. It also makes navigating the site easier, faster and more efficient