The site's Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You are expected to have read and accepted the terms and condition before use. The content of the site (including hyperlinks) can be adjusted, changed, supplemented or removed without prior notice.
Use of the site
A large amount of time and attention has been invested in this website. We endeavour to provide information that is as accurate, complete, correct, understandable, precise and as up to date as possible. Despite our constant efforts we cannot guarantee that the information on offer is complete, correct, precise or up to date. If information gained on (or through) the site proves to be inadequate we will do our very best to correct the problem as soon as possible. We are not liable for any consequential or immaterial damages resulting from the use of the website or any information offered on the site.
The protection of personal details
The protection of personal details is of great import to us. Most of the information available on the site can be accessed without having to provide any personal details. In certain cases personal details may be required. If this is the case, the details provided will be dealt with in accordance with the legislation set forth in the Privacy Act.We thereby guarantee the following:
- Your personal details are only requested and processed so we can deliver the relevant information or provide you with the requested services online
- The processing of your personal details is limited to the boundaries of your request
- Your personal details are not shared with third parties nor will they be used for direct marketing purposes by third parties
- We have implemented safety measures to prevent the improper use of your personal details by third parties
- This site uses "cookies". These are small files that are automatically saved to your computer's hard drive. This information is sent to the moderator each time you visit the site and allows access to it. It also makes navigating the site easier, faster and more efficient
Hyperlinks and references
You can be linked to other websites using (hyper)links and you can also be linked to other sources of information moderated by third parties. We do not possess the right to technical or internal checks and have no authority for these sites. We therefore cannot guarantee the completeness or correctness of the content, nor can we guarantee the availability of these websites and sources of information. The hyperlinks to other sites on this website do not in any way ratify the external site or its content. The links are offered for your information and also serve to increase the user friendliness.
Intellectual property rights
You have the right to consult the information on this website. You also have the right to reproduce and download information for personal use as long as you source it in accordance with copyright and other laws. The reproduction or use of multi-media information (audio, images, software etc.) should always be preceded by a request for usage. Please contact the site's moderator regarding the reproduction of information.